Beginning life as a 1984 Moto Guzzi Le Lans MkIII, it’s been given the café treatment by a guy in Berlin with a shortened frame, brakes from a Ducati 900SS, and shortened front fork from a BMW K100.
“My vision of the bike was flat and sleek: the filler cap had to be the highest point”
You can get more pictures and the tech details at Urban Motor.
- ghaash reblogged this from lutonmc
- ghaash likes this
- lutonmc reblogged this from theersatzvegetarian
- lutonmc likes this
- asm1 likes this
- garageprojectmotorcycles likes this
- dsrestoration likes this
- chalten26 reblogged this from theersatzvegetarian
- chalten26 likes this
- iwalkedtheline reblogged this from theersatzvegetarian
- tigercatt likes this
- theersatzvegetarian posted this