If anyone in the Boston area sees this motorcycle—a black Triumph Street Triple—please contact me. Please spread this picture far and wide. It was last seen in the South End neighborhood of Boston on Thursday night 8/17/12 (map). Let’s lynch the s.o.b. who stole it.
The VIN is SMTD01NE09J391283 and is on the front near where the forks are attached to the frame. you can contact me at stolenstreettriple (at) gmail (dot) com
- aftermarket (Sargent) seat
- black grab rail behind the seat
- clear tank grips on either side (these are clear plastic “stickers” on the side that are bumpy and allow the rider to get more grip with their legs)
- clear plastic flyscreen on the front
- a plastic engine cover on the right-hand side of the engine casing.
- black anodized aluminium brake and clutch levers.
- black plastic belly pan.
- dual, round headlights that identify it as a pre-2011.
- under 10,000 miles (I think it’s around 4 or 5K, but don’t remember exactly)