this a wonderful 10 minute doc on cafe racers. great music and really well shot.
Benedict Campbell decided to make this well shot film profiling custom motorcycle builder Dustin Kott after meeting Kott at a Harley-Davidson photo shoot in LA. Campbell, a British filmmaker and photographer, was drawn to Kott because he was a “classic American” who rebuilds Honda motorcycles from the 70s in the style of British Cafe Racers. The resulting short film is as well executed and interesting as the unique motorcycles Kott creates.
- old-haunts reblogged this from whatienjoy
- bootszombie likes this
- projectuberluger likes this
- woahstphn reblogged this from whatienjoy
- woahstphn likes this
- chrissss reblogged this from whatienjoy and added:
- chrissss likes this
- whatienjoy reblogged this from christopherstravels
- anchoredin likes this
- christopherstravels reblogged this from theersatzvegetarian
- itwerks likes this
- starstarfermata likes this
- ohaiitsseely reblogged this from theersatzvegetarian
- theersatzvegetarian posted this